REMOTE TEACHING ASSISTANCE: The CTL staff are standing by to help you in all aspects of Remote Teaching. Contact us for ways to increase engagement, address student learning concerns, and fine tune assessment. To schedule a 1-on-1 teaching consultation contact CTL@oregonstate.edu. Also access our full suite of remote teaching material at OSU's Keep Teaching page.
- Conducting small classes with discussion using Zoom
- General best practices for Teaching Remotely for different types of classes
- Communicating with Students: Material to add to your syllabus regarding class policies
- Infographic: Teaching Large Classes Remotely
- Infographic: Pedagogical Booster Shots
- Infographic: Zoom Camera Pros & Cons
- Lessons Learned from Spring 2020: Student and faculty survey results (Video from June 5 session).
Notes & Notable:
CTL's 15th year Anniversary. Read our history!
Are You IN(clusive)? Read, Reflect, Reform. CTL’s Book Club.
Two new programs in the Center for Teaching and Learning: